On 23rd of December 2013, Bethlehem Unwrapped festival opened with the unveiling of a 8m high life size replica of the separation wall that has been built by Israel in the West Bank. It has been constructed over 8 days in the church yard of St James' near Piccadilly Circus in central London in a bid to bring some reality of what it is like to live in Bethlehem in 2013.
View more random threads:
- Dealing with the Pressures of Taking Tests
- The Spring Festival
- Peace of Mind - Take a look ahead
- Lana's ravishing bikini photoshoot
- 8 cool alternate uses for an Android smart...
- Which direction is train is moving?
- Funny Baby love
- Tourism in austria and train bike
- Sri Lanka Trip 2013 | Sun & Surf | GoPro
- Word of caution with 9V Batteries...