Taxila is an important archaeological site in the Punjab province of Pakistan. It goes back all the way to Ancient Indian period and contains the ruins of the Gandharan city of Takshashila also known as Taxila. Taxila was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site with multiple locations.
View more random threads:
- Leshan Giant Buddha And Louyang Longmen...
- The Google Logo Using Photographs
- Michelle & Barack Obama dancing
- GoPro HERO3: Almost as Epic as the HERO3+
- Magnetic Magic.. Really Awesome
- How Its Made - Millefiori Glass Paperweights
- Oppa Gangnam Style on paper
- Pangong Lake
- 10 Amazing Science Tricks Using Liquid!