Rohtas Fort is a historical garrison fort located near the city of Jhelum in Punjab, Pakistan. It was built by Sher Shah Suri, to subdue the rebellious tribes of the northern Punjab region, in the 16th century.
View more random threads:
- Sydney Vacation Travel Guide
- King of Snooker Makes History 147 Break
- Culture Park in Gambia
- 10 Reasons Why You Should Care More About...
- Krachinov - Juggling Act
- Bhopal's long wait for justice
- Sugar Painting
- Indian workers fear effect of Saudi crackdown
- Newton's Laws (Gone funny)
- 850 meters (HD English version)