Superman visits the Shaukat Khanum Pediatric Oncology Department for his chemotherapy TODAY. Volunteers of the Shaukat Khanum Tigers' Club play an integral part in making the environment at Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital and Research Centre child-friendly. In an effort to help remove the children's fears chemotherapy, the volunteers had organized for Superman to visit the Hospital for his chemotherapy. The children engaged in role play and administered chemotherapy to Superman alongside their Pediatric Oncologist, Dr. Ajla Wasti, who recently joined SKMCH&RC after completing her residency in Pediatrics, followed by a Fellowship in Pediatric Oncology, both from the US. Dr. Ajla Wasti is one of the five Pediatric Oncologists who are currently working at the Hospital. Four of these Pediatric Oncologists are trained in the US or the UK.
View more random threads:
- Restaurant Waldgeist
- Kansas City Public Library
- The Magnificent City of KSA
- In the Memory of Air blue Flight 28, JULY -...
- Star Shaped Spillway, Armenia
- Main Hole covering art in Pakistan
- Amazing Resorts in Pakistan
- The life of giant tortoise & turtles
- Sauris' Lake
- Unusual wood church from Cluj Napoca...