IN THE NAME OF ALLAH, THE MOST GRACIOUS, MOST MERCIFUL
17. You worship idols besides God(ALLAH), and you fabricate falsehoods. Those you worship, instead of God(ALLAH), cannot provide you with livelihood. So seek your livelihood from God(ALLAH), and worship Him(ALLAH), and thank Him(ALLAH). To Him (ALLAH)you will be returned."
18. If you disbelieve, communities before you have also disbelieved. The Messenger is only responsible for clear transmission.
19. Have they not seen how God(ALLAH) originates the creation, and then reproduces it? This is easy for God(ALLAH).
20. Say, "Roam the earth, and observe how He(ALLAH) originated the creation." Then God(ALLAH) will bring about the next existence. God(ALLAH) has power over all things."
“We have made this Qur’an easy as a reminder. Is there, then, any who will take heed? (Ayat # 17 Surah Qamar)
“And declare, "The Truth has come and falsehood has vanished: for falsehood is a thing that must by its nature vanish." (Ayat # 81 Surah Bani-Isra’el)
View more random threads:
- A Quote.....
- Hazrat Moulana Tariq Jameel sahib in...
- Gustakh e Rsool Aur Ashiq e Rasool...
- Sahi Bukhari...Volume 6,Book 61,Number 536 :
- urdu - ikhtalaf-e-ummat kay hall ka 10...
- urdu - mohtaaj
- urdu - ghalti
- Medicines of the Prophet Muhammad P.B.U.H.
- urdu - achay kha'timay kay leay Dua
- God answers in three ways :