The Lahore Fort, locally referred to as Shahi Qila is citadel of the city of Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan. It is located in the northwestern corner of the Walled City of Lahore in Iqbal Park which is one of the largest urban parks in Pakistan. The trapezoidal composition is spread over 20 hectares.
View more random threads:
- Namak Halal: Amitabh Bachchan tries to talk...
- Just For Laughs: Glad Handing
- Communist Theme Park
- Miserable Married Life? (funny)
- Zagreb - Croatia
- Extremely skilled acrobatic performance in a...
- How to unload watermelon?
- The Energy of Flowers
- Jaguar 2014 Big Game Commercial - British...