TEMPLE OF THE SAGRADA FAMILIA:
Remarkable for its size and ambition, the construction of the church has started in 1882. In 1883 Gaudi took lead on the project, and totally remodelled it. The Latin Cross plan has three entrances -- and three corresponding main facades -- The Nativity (East, the oldest), The Passion (West, most recent) and The Glory (South, unfinished). The East and West facades are each adorned with 4 spectacular towers (100m high), crowned by pinnacles. More towers on the Glory facade and a massive dome (170m) are still in construction. Both The Nativity and The Passion facades are adorned with thematic sculptures. In interior, the central nave has a forest of columns in arboreal form. The Roman-Catholic church was consecrated in 2010.
View more random threads:
- Tony Robbins Best Video I'v seen - Seminar...
- Everybody dies, but not everybody lives
- Guy hits police car in car wash
- Turtle Has Two Heads in Cuba
- Nokia Dance
- People are awesome (fast workers edition)
- Social Advert About Internet Addicts
- Super Strong 64 Year Old Great Grand Pa !!!
- Cow Power
- [[M**Discovery**Time wrap]] Lighter vs....