Everyone's personality is different- some like constant interaction with others, while other prefer a more solitary, reflective existence. And it turns out, this behavior goes beyond personality, but is actually the result of physiological differences in the brain. Laci looks at what those differences are.
View more random threads:
- The First Electric Rolls-Royce You'll Never...
- Truth - Motivational Video
- Worlds oldest Indian Women to go for a Haj
- 7 Salt Life Hacks You Should Know
- Bad 1950s Invention
- Funny ads compilation [1 of 8]
- Best Motivational Video
- Worlds Biggest Miniature Airport
- That's Real Workout
- Adorable Animals that can KILL