Walking down Vitosha street in Sofia, Bulgaria
Sofia is the capital and largest city of Bulgaria. Sofia is located at the foot of Mount Vitosha in the western part of the country. It occupies a strategic position at the centre of the Balkan Peninsula. Sofia's history spans 2,400 years.
View more random threads:
- Michael Jackson Memorial - Jackson Brothers...
- Train Crash
- Best Ever Cricket Catches
- Wellington Vacation Travel Guide
- Watercolour painting demo of a simple river...
- Hubble Tracks Bright Auroras on Jupiter
- Can a white man dance Bollywood?
- Child's creativity
- 100% Wooden Bike Land Speed Record.
- Soothing Goldfish pond in the spring