List of 70 Major Sins Al-Kaba'r 1. Associating partners with Allah (Shirk) (1 of 7 fatal Sins)
Surely, Allah does not forgive associating anything with Him, and He forgives whatever is other than that to whomever He wills. ( 4:48 and 116)
Open Great Shirk– Idolatry: worshipping beings other than Allah
Hidden Small Shirk is called Riya - showing off or Ostentation
"Should I not inform you of that which I fear for you even more than the dangers of dajjaal?-Anti-Christ It is the hidden shirk: Riya-showing off : A person stands to pray and he beautifies his prayer because he sees the people looking at him".
2. Committing murder : (25 6 (2 of 7 fatal Sins)
And they who do not call upon another god with Allah and do not slay the soul, which Allah has forbidden except in the requirements of justice, and (who) do not commit fornication and he who does this shall find a requital of sin (25 6
3. Practising black magic (2: 102) This even takes one out of the folds of Islam
Three do not enter heaven : the alcoholic, the severer of the bonds of kinship, and the one who believes in magic.
4. Not performing the Prayers (19: 59)
Then, there has succeeded them a posterity who have given up prayers and followed lusts. So they will be thrown in hell, except those who repent. (19: 59) Qur'an
What has caused you to enter Hell? They will say : we were not of those who prayed. Q
5. With holding the Zakah (Charity ) (3: 180)
6. Not fasting on a Day of Ramadan without excuse
"Islam is built upon five pillars: testifying that there is no true god except Allah and that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah, performing the prayers, paying the Zakah, making the pilgrimage to the house, and fasting the month of Ramadhan"
As for the believers, he who commits the sin of not fasting Ramadan with nor permission or excuse is more evil than he who commits adultery or drinking liquor..
7. Not performing Hajj, while being able to do so (above tradition)
8. Disobeying and Disrespect to parents (17:23)
Thy Lord has decreed that you worship none but Him, and that you be kind to parents. Whether one or both of them attain old age in your life, say not to them a word of contempt, nor repel them, but address them, in terms of honour. And out of kindness, lower the wing of humility to them and say : My Lord! bestow on them they mercy even as they cherished me in childhood. Q
Allah's satisfaction is out of parents satisfaction, and His anger is out of theirs
9. Cutting off the ties of relationships (47: 22)
Then is it to be expected of you if you were put in authority that you will do mischief in the land an break your ties of kith and kin? Such are the men whom Allah has cursed for he has made them deaf and blinded their sights. (47:22)
The Breaking of the bonds of kinship does not enter Paradise.
He who believes in Allah and the Hereafter should keep in contact with his kins.
What is meant in this tradition are the ones who leave their poor kins when he is wealthy, and also the ones who leave their kins by ignoring , fooling, and showing dryness towards them..
10. Committing adultery or fornication (17: 32)
‘Nor come close to Adultery : for it is a shameful (deed) and an evil,' (17: 32)
Opening the road for other evils. When a man commits adultery, faith comes out of his heart and hovers above him until he leaves the sin, then faith comes back to him again.
11. Committing sodomy
Tradition "Allah will not look at a person (with pleasure) who commits sodomy with a man or a woman" Sodomy is greater and uglier than adultery.
12. Taking or paying interest (Riba) (2: 275)
O who you believe: Fear Allah, and give up what remains of your damned for usury, if you are indeed believers. If you do it not, take notice of war from Allah and his messenger. (2: 275) Q
13. Devouring the wealth of orphans (4:10)
Those who unjustly eat up the property of orphans, eat up a fire into their own bodies. They will soon be enduring a Blazing Fire. (4:10)
14. Lying about Allah and His Messenger pbuh And on the day of resurrection you shall see those who lied against Allah; their faces shall be blackened. Is there not in hell an abode for the proud? 39:60 Forging statements concerning Allah or forging Hadith saying, traditions of the Prophet pbuh
Lying on the Prophet is blasphemy, and there is no doubt that not only lying on Allah or Muhammad by permitting what is forbidden and forbidding what is permitted - is pure blasphemy. To lie on me is not like lying on any body else, he who lies on me intentionally will be placed in Hell
15. Running away from the battlefield (8:16)
If any do turn his back to them on such a day unless it be in a stratagem of war, or to retreat to a troop (of his own) - He draws on himself the wrath of Allah and his abode in Hell an evil refugee (indeed) (8:16 Qur'an
16. Wrongdoing, deception or oppression on the part of the ruler The way (to blame) is only against those who oppress men and revolt in the earth unjustly; these shall have a painful punishment. (42:42) A leader's deceiving his people and being unjust to them
17. Pride and arrogance - (16:23)
Undoubtedly Allah does know what they conceal and what they reveal verily He loves not the arrogant. Qur'an Being arrogant, boastful, vain.
He who has an atom of Pride will never enter Paradise. Pride is to tyrannize right and encroach upon someone's rights. Holy saying Allah says ‘greatness is my cover, and pride is my gown. He who fights me in them, I shall throw him into Hell.
The dwells of are Hell. Every cruel covetous, impatient talkative proud and pride man
“Then remember Me; I will remember you. Be grateful to Me, and do not reject Me.” (2:152).
19. Drinking alcoholic beverages They ask you concerning wine and gambling. Say : In them is a great sin, and some profit, for men ; but the sin is greater then the profit. (5: 90) Qur'an
20. Gambling O you who believe ! Intoxicants and gambling stones and arrows are an abomination of satan handiwork, eschew such that you may prosper. Satan plan is to excite enmity and hatred between you, with intoxicants and gambling, and hinder you from the remembrance of Allah , and from prayer ; will you not then abstain. 5: 90 Qur'an
21. Slandering innocent women Those who slander chaste women, indiscreet but believing are cursed in this life, and in the hereafter. For them is the grievous penalty. (24: 23)
22. Stealing from Exploits of war and from the money of the Zakaat (3:161)
No Prophet could (ever) be false to his trust. If any person is so false, He shall on the day of Judgement - restore what he misappropriated, then shall every soul receive its due, whatever it earned and non shall be dealt with unjustly. (3:161)
23. Consuming forbidden wealth or taking it by any means. Such as manipulation one's inheritance . (4:12)
And do not eat up your property amongst yourselves for vanities nor use it as a bait for judges with it intent that you may eat up wrongfully and knowingly a little of other peoples. A body that was nourished with forbidden gains does not ever enter Paradise. (2:18
He whom we employ on others money and tells us not about a string he receives or any thing above in value, his action is stealing that comes on the Day of Judgement carrying it
We can include tax collectors, highway robbers, traitors, those who claim to know the future or the unknown to gain others money, cheaters, those who borrow things then deny them, those who cheat at weighing, those who find money and conceal it, those who sell some goods with faulty things in them and cover them, gamblers, and those who auction on a good they don't want to buy but to increase the price on the buyer himself.
24. Committing highway robbery (5: 33)
The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger, and strive with might and main, for mischief through the land is : execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting of the feet and hands from the opposite sides, or exile from the land : that is their disgrace in this world and a heavy punishment is theirs in the hereafter. Q
CONT ON PAGE 2
View more random threads: