The theory of relativity, or simply relativity, encompasses two theories of Albert Einstein: special relativity and general relativity. However, the word "relativity" is sometimes used in reference to Galilean invariance.
The term "theory of relativity" was coined by Max Planck in 1908 to emphasize how special relativity (and later, general relativity) uses the principle of relativity.
Special relativity is a theory of the structure of spacetime. It was introduced in Albert Einstein's 1905 paper "On the Electrodynamics of Moving Bodies".
Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page
View more random threads:
- That's so easy!
- THE MINDSET BEHIND SUCCESS - Motivational...
- BBC: Saira Khan's Pakistan: Imran Khan...
- 6-Meter Tall Coffee Cup
- The Outtakes of Spiderman 3
- Anisa & Ahmed | Wedding Highlights|...
- Morning Glory Pool
- Shaolin Kung Fu (exploding the meat myth)
- Beautiul Voice of Shirley Setia
- People Are Awesome - AMAZING Kids with...