"You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with." -- Jim Rohn
In today's three minute thought I'll lay out how you can use this theory to surround yourself with the best people for helping you succeed.
In this video I also discuss how to fill at least three of the five spots with:
1. The Drill Sergeant - Someone to keep you accountable and motivate you to push harder towards success.
2. The Listener -- This person will just simply let you speak your thoughts and give feedback.
3. The Mentor -- Someone who has been in your shoes before and can steer you clear of making the same mistakes they did.
You don't need to reach out to new people to fill these roles. Just find people you already know that you can talk to once a month.
Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page
View more random threads:
- Amazing Life Hacks
- First ever robot wedding in Japan
- Jaipur, India
- Chinese Three Gorges Dam stands biggest...
- Take off your fur, put on your humanity
- Realistic Drawing
- Farhan Saeed ft. Momina Mustehsan - Pi Jaun...
- PRAY For Japan
- "He Named Me Malala" Official...
- Ratatouille Trailer , nice movie I love it