Meet Britain’s oldest female powerlifter who survived a 30-year battle with cancer by eating raw food and lifting weights.
Grandmother-of-two and Europe Champion Pat Reeves, 69, claims she beat brain cancer and FOURTEEN bone cancer tumours by saying no to NHS drugs and competing in the powerlifting circuits.
Standing in at just 4ft 9inches and lifting with the competitive bodyweight of 50 kilograms, the OAP specialises in ‘dead lifts’ – hoisting around 90 to 100 kilos. Pint-sized Pat is hoping to break further records by being the oldest woman to compete in the WORLD next year. SUPERGRAN!
Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page
View more random threads:
- Mallika sherawat in Khwahish Janeeman
- How did they do that?
- Tat Kuang Si Waterfall - Luang Prabang, Laos
- Cute Two Day Old Baby Chickens
- Malay Wedding of the Year. FROZEN THEME
- Punjabi Song from India
- A secret beauty tip
- Facts That Will Change The Way You Look At...
- Belarus : Minsk Stockshots
- Left Brain Friend Vs. Right Brain Friend