Skógafoss is a waterfall situated on the Skógá River in the south of Iceland at the cliffs of the former coastline. After the coastline had receded seaward (it is now at a distance of about 5 kilometres from Skógar), the former sea cliffs remained, parallel to the coast over hundreds of kilometres, creating together with some mountains a clear border between the coastal lowlands and the Highlands of Iceland.
Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page
View more random threads:
- This is the Real One Man Show
- 7 Awkward Moments Saved By A Good...
- Dhobi Ghat (2011) Hindi Movie - Aamir Khan
- Lake Saif ul Malook story
- The Science of Laziness
- India Questions Dr Abdul Kalam Aired on NDTV...
- A 360 tour inside Big Ben
- 10 Questions for Stephen Hawking
- Funny indian commerical
- Honey singh funny song