ChitterChatter Phone For Seniors
Old folks can now take advantage of the HOP1890 cell phone, also known as the ChitterChatter. There will be two models available - the dual-band 850/1900MHz for people in the US, while our friends living across the pond will get the 900/1800MHz version. What makes this phone special is the presence of a call center that is open round the clock, all year long. Operators will be available to help you make calls, provide directory assistance as well as help you with setup procedures. The inclusion of GPS/Enhanced Location-Based Services makes it easy for seniors to keep in touch with their friends, at least until the GPS signal of their friends finally rests eternally at a columbarium. Specifications include 300 minutes of talk time, 300 hours of standby time, a bunch of large buttons, a generous display with easy-to-read large text and a dedicated panic button.
View more random threads:
- Nokia 5300 vs. Sony Ericsson W810i vs. Sanyo...
- MWg Zinc II Unboxing Video
- Very famous mobile phones in 2010
- Alienware M17 Gaming Laptop
- Les rois du bricolage !!!
- Anti-gravity Globe
- Suo Xin ZT888 hails from China
- Incipio Technologies Releases Feather iPhone...
- Dell Touch Screen in Latitude XT Tablets