Pomegranate Phone Concept
I don't think naming your phone after a fruit will gain you as much success as Apple's iPhone, but that won't stop people from trying. Enter the Pomegranate Phone concept - it features the following :-
* MP3 playback
* GPS navigation
* Global voice translator
* Video player
* Movie projector
* Coffee brewer
You can tell by the last three specifications that this is but a far-out concept that won't see the light of day. I wouldn't want my phone to brew coffee, as it won't be able to brew enough to last me through the morning. Might as well throw in a feature that zaps free radicals in your body while you talk, since pomegranates are known to have high levels of anti-oxidants.
View more random threads:
- SAFA A350R Voice Recorder
- Scalytbot Snake
- Casio Exilim Zoom EX-Z150 Worlds Slimmest...
- Keruve helps Locate Loved Ones
- Latest HandSets Release Dates
- Chinese Mobile Phone V323
- The Big Daddy of Cell Phones - TV01 Mobile...
- Sony ICD-AX And ICD-UX Digital Voice Recorder
- Motorola ROKR E1: Now playing...your music
- Product Name: Watch Phone M600