The world's largest ambulance has been delivered to the delegation of the United Arab Emirates on Friday, 25th of September 2009 in Mainz in front of the regional parliament. It is now used in Dubai for accidents involving a large number of casualties. The concept designer Dr. Martin von Bergh created the World's Largest Ambulance certified by the Guinness Book of World Records. The new world's largest ambulance, which broke the world record has an overall length of 20.03 m (including a rear-mounted medical-supplies box) and has a capacity to treat and carry up to 123 people.
Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page
View more random threads:
- How Does the Internet Work? - A Packet’s Tale
- Amazing Street Painting Talent
- Borobudur Temple Compounds
- Double Trouble
- Akon-Sorry,Put The Blame On Me
- Michael Jackson - 60 Minutes SUMMARY
- Dog Having a Blast in the Snow
- Narcissism, what its all about
- Chotu Chai Wala
- 7 Billion: Are You Typical? - National...