IN THE NAME OF ALLAH, THE MOST GRACIOUS, MOST MERCIFUL
80. But those who were given knowledge said, "Woe to you! The reward of God (ALLAH) is better for those who believe and do righteous deeds." Yet none attains it except the steadfast.
81. So We caused the earth to cave in on him and his mansion. He had no company to save him from God (ALLAH) , and he could not defend himself.
82. Those who had wished they were in his position the day before were saying, "Indeed, it is God (ALLAH) who spreads the bounty to whomever He wills of His servants, and restricts it. Had God (ALLAH) not been gracious to us, He would have caved in on us. No wonder the ungrateful never prosper."
“We have made this Qur’an easy as a reminder. Is there, then, any who will take heed? (Ayat # 17 Surah Qamar)
“And declare, "The Truth has come and falsehood has vanished: for falsehood is a thing that must by its nature vanish." (Ayat # 81 Surah Bani-Isra’el)
View more random threads:
- Whatever You Want Your Children Be Tomorrow...
- Lessons from Namrud’s attitude !!!
- Chasing wealth
- urdu - fit'rat
- urdu - Quaid-e-Azam ki zindagi ki tama'na
- urdu - Sadiq ki Zindagi
- we protest against the disrespect of our...
- Verse from Surah Al-Rahman
- Nature of the prophet's diet.!!!
- Zindagi Ka Rukh | Moulana Tariq Jameel @ UMT...