IN THE NAME OF ALLAH, THE MOST GRACIOUS, MOST MERCIFUL
76. Quaroon belonged to the clan of Moses, but he oppressed them. We had given him treasures, the keys of which would weigh down a group of strong men. His people said to him, "Do not exult; God (ALLAH) does not love the exultant.
77. But seek, with what God (ALLAH) has given you, the Home of the Hereafter, and do not neglect your share of this world. And be charitable, as God (ALLAH) has been charitable to you. And do not seek corruption in the land. God (ALLAH) does not like the seekers of corruption."
78. He said, "I was given all this on account of knowledge I possess." Did he not know that God (ALLAH) destroyed many generations before him, who were stronger than he, and possessed greater riches? But the guilty will not be asked about their sins.
79. And he went out before his people in his splendor. Those who desired the worldly life said, "If only we possessed the likes of what Quaroon was given. He is indeed very fortunate.
“We have made this Qur’an easy as a reminder. Is there, then, any who will take heed? (Ayat # 17 Surah Qamar)
“And declare, "The Truth has come and falsehood has vanished: for falsehood is a thing that must by its nature vanish." (Ayat # 81 Surah Bani-Isra’el)
View more random threads:
- urdu - Allah
- Allah Said !!!!
- urdu - zaat say zaat ka wisaal
- urdu - Dil hay na Musalmaan; mera na tera
- urdu - Gham-e-Hussain (RA)
- urdu - Beh'tareen Garooh
- urdu - Allah apnay qaribi bandon ko...
- Qarz ?? Loan and our responsibility
- A Brother with extreme tattoos & body...
- Sa’d bin Mu’adh’ (Radhiallahu anhu)