Motorola Q11 Officially Announced
Motorola has finally confirmed what we've known for a long time now - the Q11 smartphone. The following is a pretty exhaustive list of specifications, so go ahead and knock yourself silly.
* Windows Mobile 6.1 operating system
* Quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE connectivity
* 2.4" TFT display at 262k colors and 320 x 240 pixels
* Full QWERTY keyboard
* A-GPS and GPS with support for Google Maps
* Wi-Fi connectivity
* WAP 2.2/HTML/Pocket IE 6 for browsing the Web
* Integrated ActiveSync Email Push
* Java App for Instant Messaging
* MP3, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, WAV, MIDI, WMA, WAX, WMV player
* MPEG4, H.264, WMV, RV player
* Bluetooth 2.1 connectivity
* microUSB/USB 1.1
* 3 megapixel camera with LED flash, 8x zoom and video
* 128MB flash memory
* 64MB RAM
* microSD memory card slot
The Motorola Q11 will be out only this December. Guess some guy forgot to send the memo to Motorola's engineering team to include 3G connectivity with this handset. I guess mature markets will deride this handset, but plenty of other countries that don't have 3G let alone EDGE networks will welcome the Q11 with open arms - if the citizens there can afford one, that is.
View more random threads:
- TyTN 2 from HTC Goes SIM Free - HTC TyTN II...
- HTC Touch Diamond
- Sony Ericsson W890 SIM Free Released -...
- Your Passport Details
- Latest & Greatest Mobile Phones --------...
- Stem Citrus Fruit Sprayer
- Sony VAIO VPC-W111XX 10.1-Inch Netbook
- Cool Looking Moving Design Wristwatch From...
- Interiors And Exteriors of BlackBerry Bold...
- Latest Mobiles - Nokia N95