The fresh water programme describes the course taken by rivers and some of the species that take advantage of such a habitat. Only 3% of the world's water is fresh, yet all life on land is ultimately dependent on it. Its journey begins as a stream in the mountains, illustrated by Venezuela's Tepui, where there is a tropical downpour almost every day. It then travels hundreds of kilometres before forming rapids. With the aid of some expansive helicopter photography, one sequence demonstrates the vastness of Angel Falls, the world's highest free-flowing waterfall. Its waters drop unbroken for nearly 1,000 metres (3,000 feet) and are blown away as a mist before they reach the bottom.
Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page
View more random threads:
- Cuppa at the end of the world
- Gorilla vs. Gorilla
- Girls belly dance in a Metro Station
- Pussycat Dolls Pontiac Jeep Vibe Photo Shoot...
- Drywall Art Sculpture
- Rich Habits That Could Change Your Life
- NEGATIVE PEOPLE!! [Les Brown]
- Alizée's music and video mix
- World's Most Heaviest Woman
- Samsung 22-inch Transparent Blu LCD TV