In October 2013 Berghaus athlete Mick Fowler and his climbing partner, Paul Ramsden, succeeded in making the first ascent of Kishtwar Kailash in the Indian Himalaya. Located in the remote Kishtwar region, it took the team 8 days just to reach basecamp. This hazardous stretch of road was part of the approach.
Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page
View more random threads:
- Ooty Botanical Garden
- Unforgettable Message
- Tea Cups from Birth to Finish
- Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise Alberta Canada
- Destination Cape Verde Islands: Sun, Sand,...
- funny accidents 2
- Professional Theif (Funny and awesome)
- Rajiv Gandhi attacked & hit by a Sri Lankan...
- Funny ads compilation [5 of 8]
- Autostadt - A Beauty of German Engineering