The main tank called the "Kuroshio Sea" holds 7,500-cubic meters (1,981,290 gallons) of water and features the world's second largest acrylic glass panel. Whale sharks and manta rays are kept amongst many other fish species in the main tank.
View more random threads:
- funny little car on camping trip
- Are they crazy or just awesome!
- Warli Art......India
- Daughters - John Mayer
- Cal High School 2015 Spring Concert
- Mother Teresa 2 of 3
- Pakistani President Zardari and Sarah Palin
- Is the Internet child-friendly?
- Mahesh Bhatt talking about Islam and Muslims...
- What is Venice Florida like?