IN THE NAME OF ALLAH, THE MOST GRACIOUS, MOST MERCIFUL (BISMILLAH-HIRRAHMAN-I-RAHIM) 68. Your Lord (ALLAH) creates whatever He (ALLAH) wills, and He (ALLAH) chooses. The choice is not theirs. Glory be to God (ALLAH), and exalted be He (ALLAH) above the associations they make.
69. And your Lord (ALLAH) knows what their hearts conceal, and what they reveal.
70. And He (ALLAH) is God. There is no god but He (ALLAH). To Him (ALLAH) belongs all praise in this life, and in the next. And His (ALLAH) is the decision, and to Him (ALLAH) will be returned.
71. Say, "Have you considered? Had God (ALLAH) made the night perpetual over you until the Day of Resurrection, which god other than God (ALLAH) will bring you illumination? Do you not hear?"
“We have made this Qur’an easy as a reminder. Is there, then, any who will take heed? (Ayat # 17 Surah Qamar) “And declare, "The Truth has come and falsehood has vanished: for falsehood is a thing that
must by its nature vanish." (Ayat # 81 Surah Bani-Isra’el)
View more random threads:
- >> AEY LOGO"
- meeting of Moulana Tariq Jameel with Aamir...
- urdu - Hazrat Usman (RA) kay hath say likha...
- urdu - Ishq
- urdu - aakhirat kay leay kuch karna
- A Practicing Muslimah Devastated A Secular...
- Does Valentine’s Day Signify Conflict of...
- urdu - Zindgi ki Haajitoon aur Zaroratoon...
- urdu - izzat ka maqam