As one of Japan's last remaining swordsmiths, Korehira Watanabe has honed his craft for 40 years while attempting to recreate the mythical Koto sword.
View more random threads:
- Bike Accident with Truck
- Lions vs antelope - BBC wildlife
- Meanings Behind 37 Famous Company Logos
- Perdesya by Lala Attaullah
- Dark Clouds - The hidden side of China's...
- K2 - Siren of the Himalayas
- The multi-occasion Grand Reversible Silk...
- How to Create Funny Error messages
- "Get Old" Anita, 59
- Men can do everything