In this video I talk about the importance of eliminating toxins and cellular waste. We eliminate waste by sweating, spitting, pooping, peeing, coughing, and a variety of other ways. I think this aspect of health is often overlooked because it is considered unattractive, but it is a basic principal of health (eliminating waste). We all need to eliminate what doesn't serve our body. When we get sick, it is usually a form of the body attempting to eliminate some toxin, virus or cellular waste within our body. Mucus is a mixture of lymphatic fluid, immune cells, fat, and cellular waste. It is crucial to our health to eliminate this waste. So don't feel weird about spitting, blowing your nose or using other techniques to get rid of mucus.
Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page
View more random threads:
- Formula One Crash Movie Collection
- Rise and Shine
- 5 Things: The Benefits of Chocolate
- Tony Robbins: How To Have More Energy For...
- Princess Diana's funeral
- Motivation to lose weight walking!
- It Happens Only in INDIA..
- At home with CÚline Dion and her miracle...
- Saxon Switzerland Discover Germany
- Chocolate Hotel Room