This unique musical instrument was invented by inventor and statesman Benjamin Frenklin. It is built of a series of different sized glass bowls.
William Zeitler plays his arrangement of Tchaikowsky's "Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy" from the Nutcracker (1892) on the glass armonica invented by Benjamin Franklin. (This is the song Hanna plays on Kuroshitsuji.) He is accompanied by a harp and a bass clarinet.
Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page
View more random threads:
- Physical activity: Be a role model
- Tesla Unveils its First Electric SUV
- Visit Iceland
- Mandu (M.P. India) A Short journey
- golf lesson
- Health Mistakes You Didnt Know You Were...
- Funny vedio clips of Pakistani news channels
- Easy Tandoori Chicken
- Cricket's Biggest Innovation after Doosra...
- Thompson & Morgan's TomTato