Microvision is working with business partners to enable better viewing experiences for users of mobile devices. Sharing photos, watching movies, and giving presentations using the small screens of today’s devices limits our ability to imagine, entertain, and share.
Microvision is the number one choice for OEMs who wish to breakthrough through the display bottleneck and provide customers with new viewing experiences. From embedded projectors that sit inside a handset to accessory projectors that connect to mobile devices, Microvision’s PicoP display engine offers OEM customers the ability to design next generation mobile devices that delight customers while creating new business opportunities.
View more random threads:
- Motorola ROKR E1: Now playing...your music
- BeBook e-Book Reader Out In The UK
- Black Edition Nokia N82 to be Released by...
- Motorola VE75 Arrives in China
- HTC T8290 Offers WiMAX Support
- Verizon Officially Announces Motorola Krave...
- LG LX600 Lotus
- Sony Ericsson Unveils W705 Officially
- Willcom D4 Ver. L
- Sony Ericsson’s GreenHeart Concept Phone