Kiev is one of the oldest cities in Europe and it's located in the north central part of the Ukraine on the Dnieper River. Kiev is well known for its rich architecture and its cultural life. World-renowned for its horse-chestnut trees which line the streets of Kiev, this picturesque Ukrainian city is known as a green city with two Botanical Gardens and numerous large and small parks. Kiev boasts two magnificent UNESCO World Heritage Sites and it is fast becoming a major cultural destination for Europe, especially for those who are interested in travelling to destinations off the beaten track. Kiev is an Eastern European city that is big, diverse and largely undiscovered.
Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page
View more random threads:
- The Great Depression: Causes and Effects
- Saeed Ajmal - THE MAGICIAN
- Old Classic Indian Ad of Dabur Hajmola
- 6ft Man in 6ft Giant Water Balloon
- Macedonia & Bulgaria, Pearls of the Balkans...
- Making Of 'Haule Haule' - Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi
- Lets see the unseen
- The Borobudur Temple
- How to Get to Mars. Very Cool! HD
- Imran Khan's pre match talk at the toss