Shandur is the highest Polo Ground in the World (3738 meters above sea), situated in Chitral along the border with Gilgit. Chitral is a beautiful valley in the North West Frontier Province of Pakistan. Every year a three day Polo Festival takes place during the second week of July (July 7, 8 and 9) in this remote Polo ground of the World.
Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page
View more random threads:
- La Dura Complete: The Hardest Rock Climb In...
- Getting painted at the Holi Festival in India
- Only in Malaysia: building a house in 10...
- Time-Lapse: Watch Flowers Bloom Before Your...
- Why Socrates was killed?
- Forest on Kalimantan(Borneo) Indonesia
- Keep going
- Gravity Explained
- Richard Feynman - BBC: Nobel Prize Winner
- Real or Fake?