Astore Valley is located in Astore District in the Pakistani region of Gilgit-Baltistan. The valley, adjoining the eastern side of mountain Nanga Parbat, is about 120 km long. Due to its diverse landscape and climatic conditions the valley provides excellent habitat for a variety of commercially important medicinal plants.
Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page
View more random threads:
- Bali's 'Green School' - CNN Video
- Family Bollywood Dance Performance
- The Prosperity Prayer - Prosperity...
- FUNNY KID ON THE GYM (LEO) SWEDEN
- Lake Of Fire
- Indonesian Volcano Erupts after 400 Years
- Mind = Blown
- c hw funny the animals can b...
- Monkey Pees On President Of Zambia
- Pacific Islands in luxury - Palau to the...