First Handset With Customizable Graphics
New to the VTech DECT 6.0 lineup is the customizable LS6117, which was inspired by skateboard and snowboard designs. The front offers all the key functionality of a cordless phone while the back side is dedicated to making a design statement.
With the LS6117, consumers can easily alter the back of the phone to feature one of five unique design inserts provided, or they can log onto vtechphones to create and print their own designs, including adding pictures, to slide into the phone’s back panel.
View more random threads:
- Packard Bell iPower GX
- Ion USB VCR To PC: VHS Videos Straight To...
- LG KG800:LG Chocolate creates wave in the...
- FineDrive Bio hits Korean Market
- OTOY Server-Side 3D Rendering is Taking the...
- Karlsson Vibrating Alarm Clock
- Item Finder - Tile
- Motorola MOTOZINE ZN5 Arrives On T-Mobile
- E-series with Nokia E66 and E71
- Archos 5 Internet Media Tablet Ships