To mark the extraordinary milestone of 25 years, Andrew Lloyd Webber and Cameron Mackintosh planned a special 3-day production to take place at London's Royal Albert Hall in October 2011. Designer Matt Kinley initially planned to hold a concert-style production not unlike the Les Misérables 25th Anniversary concert at the O2 Arena, but Mackintosh made it clear the show would be fully staged, as both he and Webber felt it would not work unless it was the whole show. As a result, the event was planned as a full show in the Royal Albert Hall.
Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page
View more random threads:
- A Simple Family Trip to Kota Kinabalu Sabah,...
- Nationalpark KRKA Croatia :Heavenly Beauty
- 3D Twin Cam 16V Engine
- Error #6 stress
- Mother Dairy
- Live Fully Now - Alan Watts
- The beautiful Yemen
- 5 Body Language Tricks To Make Anyone...
- Lessons Of Life | Qasim Ali Shah | Urdu/Hindi
- Pattaya Thailand Crocodile Farm 2011