The Palestine Liberation Organisation (PLO) was created in 1964 with the purpose of advancing the struggle for Palestinian self determination. The PLO is recognised as the "sole legitimate representative of the Palestinian people" by over 100 countries with which it holds diplomatic relations. Like South Africa's (now ruling ANC) the PLO was considered by the United States and Israel to be a terrorist organisation until 1991. In 1993 Israel officially recognised the PLO as the representative of the Palestinian people.
This video is from a 1990 town hall meeting, held in New York City and chaired by Ted Koppel of ABC Networks. The meeting formed part Nelson Mandela's first visit to the USA immediately following his release from prison.
Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page
View more random threads:
- Japan tsunami 2011
- Jyothi Reddy - Transformation in Education
- IT'S UP TO YOU - Motivational video ft. Greg...
- Jai jai gharwali (wife aarti) - must watch
- WORST SINGER IN THE WORLD(FULL VERSION)
- Cheer for India
- Akshay Kumar FILMOGRAPHY - Exclusive
- Los Angeles Fires
- loose talk bushra ansari (teacher) 2 of 2