Meet Kieran Sorkin. He's one of around 100 children born each year in Britain with a condition in which one or both of their ears are missing. It's called Microtia. Now the BBC has had access to surgery -- at London's Great Ormond Street hospital -- where doctors create new ears, and graft them onto the head.
Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page
View more random threads:
- Nadia Khan Show Banned by Dubai Govt
- Building Homes For The Homeless
- Amazing Dance
- How Golf Balls are Made
- Funny Currency Commercial
- Polina Seminova
- Mumbai's road scam worth Rs 350 crore
- Hinglaj Mata (Nani Mandir)
- Salman refuses to take Bipasha in his arms
- Ayesha Mumtaz in full agressive and Dabang...