Rachael Chong is the Founder and CEO of Catchafire, an innovative platform that connects nonprofits with professionals looking to volunteer their skills. Since its founding in 2009, Catchafire has become the world's largest online skills-based volunteer platform. Rachael has been named one of Fast Company's Most 100 Creative People in Business, received the NYC Venture Fellowship and the Tribeca Disruptive Innovation Award. Catchafire has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Mashable, NPR, FOX Business, CNN Money, Forbes, Fast Company, TechCrunch, and facilitated two series in partnership with Fast Company on The Future of Service in America and The Most Generous People in Business.
Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page
View more random threads:
- Mahogany Car
- Amazing Facts About Eyes
- 5 TIPS for BREASTFEEDING in PUBLIC
- The real threat of antibiotic resistant...
- Believe! ... There are NO accidents!
- Lana's ravishing bikini photoshoot
- Sousse, Tunisia
- Mindful Smack: Why Meditate?
- Vengurla..South West part of the konkan
- 100 Pulled Alive From Rubble Of Italy Quake