IN THE NAME OF ALLAH, THE MOST GRACIOUS, MOST MERCIFUL (BISMILLAH-HIRRAHMAN-I-RAHIM) 91. "I was commanded to worship the Lord of this town, who has sanctified it, and to Whom everything belongs; and I was commanded to be of those who submit.
92. And to recite the Quran." Whoever is guided-is guided to his own advantage. And whoever goes astray, then say, "I am one of the warners."
93. And say, "Praise belongs to God (ALLAH) ; He will show you His signs, and you will recognize them. Your Lord (ALLAH) is not heedless of what you do."
“We have made this Qur’an easy as a reminder. Is there, then, any who will take heed? (Ayat # 17 Surah Qamar) “And declare, "The Truth has come and falsehood has vanished: for falsehood is a thing that must by its nature vanish." (Ayat # 81 Surah Bani-Isra’el)
View more random threads:
- Hazrat Moulana Tariq Jameel sahib in...
- urdu - Ha'jat
- urdu - Qur'an Majeed ka Mo'jiza
- urdu - Allah ki yaad
- urdu - Har kaam mein Allah ko apnay sath paoo
- Diatant from prayer
- urdu - Taleem
- urdu - Hazrat Luqman (AS) ki apnay betay ko...
- سورہ رحمان سے متا ثر ہو کر لکھی گئ نظم . . .!
- Maulana Tariq Jameel: Second Speech On...