Clover, a Congo African Grey parrot shows off some of her 350 word vocabulary. This was Clover's winning entry in the "professional" division of the Kaytee International "Best Talking Parrot" competition in 2011.
For those of you that enjoy this video and hope to get a parrot, I caution you that besides the cute talking, Clover spends 6+ hours a day clicking, honking, whistling, car alarms, shrieking, clucking, and begging for junk food, more nuts, more fruit, more showers, etc.
Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page
View more random threads:
- Tap dancing, most taps in a minute
- Meera ke English Dunia main Sab say Nirali...
- Skydiver Transfers
- This may change your life
- Salman Khan says Aamir Khan's Ghajini...
- One Day On Earth
- Spinach Paratha Recipe, Indian Vegetarian...
- If you think lion is the king - Watch this
- funny baby in the mirror. CUTE! cute! CUTE
- Tiger Attacks Man: Real Tiger Attack Stunt