West Africa is being plagued by a new outbreak of Ebola — a terrifying disease that causes its victims to bleed to death from the inside out. Ebola has no cure, and the latest epidemic is spreading fast.
VICE News visited Liberia, where many feel the new outbreak began, borne from the bushmeat markets of Lofa. Western scientists feel that the consumption and preparation of meat from monkeys, fruit bats, and other forest animals is behind the transmission of Ebola, and possibly a new supervirus, which if left uncontrolled could kill a third of the world's population.
Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page
View more random threads:
- How I add screws to my running shoes for...
- World Largest Iftar
- Sign Language Restaurant in India
- Apple - Mac 30
- Top 10 Funny Baby Videos!
- 100 Years of Chevrolet - The early beginnings
- Facts That Shouldn't Be True (BUT ARE)
- Perfect Ice Cream Sandwich
- Be Grateful for Who You Are and What You Have
- Mindful Smack: See the Good