Obesity means having too much body fat. It is not the same as being overweight, which means weighing too much. A person may be overweight from extra muscle, bone, or water, as well as from having too much fat.
Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page
View more random threads:
- Like A Girl: The video 'every woman should...
- WOW! What an admirable Nurse!
- Best Female Street Workout & Calisthenics...
- Trimming the big hedge
- Recycling Aluminum Cans Makes Good Cents
- 10 Secrets About Your Favorite Products
- People exploring the World
- Bizarre Russian House
- Windows 7 Calculator for Vista
- To Live In The 1920's