Preparation of Masala Chai :
Bring the water and the spices to a boil in a small saucepan. Cover and simmer for 5-10 minutes. Add the tea bags, bring to a boil, add milk and bring it to a boil again. Take off the stove, cover and rest for 2-3 minutes. Serve hot, using a sweetener of your choice.
Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page
View more random threads:
- Japanese High-Rise Graveyard
- China's Green Beat - Hydropower on the Nu...
- Interview with Mia Khalifa
- How to make a mini Hydrogen Generator
- Gun To The Head - Motivational Video
- Indian spiderman
- Save A Life (Full Video Song) - Mubashir...
- Born Without Arms: Inspirational Mother and...
- Dove Evolution Parody
- Manmadhan Ambu HD trailer