Men Are Special Too….We , as society keep reminding each other how “special” women are, yes we, BUT we never remind each other how special “the men in our lives” are, yes they are as well… Here are a few examples how special they are:
A man is the most beautiful part of Allah’s creation who starts compromising at a very tender age.
- He sacrifices his chocolates… for his sister.
- He sacrifices his dreams, for just a smile on his parents face.
- He spends his entire pocket money on buying gifts for the lady he loves just to see her smiling.
- He sacrifices his full youth for his wife children by working late at night without any complain.
- He builds their future by taking loans from banks repaying them for lifetime.
- He struggles a lot still has to bear scolding from his mother, wife boss.
- His life finally ends up only by compromising for others’ happiness.
- If he goes out, then he’s careless.
- If he stays at home, then he’s a lazy.
- If he scolds children, then he’s a monster
- If he doesn’t scold, then he’s a irresponsible guy.
- If he stops wife from working, then he’s an insecure guy.
- If he doesn’t stops wife from working, then he’s somebody who lives on wife’s earnings.
- If he listens to mom, then he’s mama’s boy.
- If he listens to wife, he’s wife’s slave.
Let us start respecting every male in our lives. We will never really know what he has sacrificed for us.
To the “men” in my life, thank you for all you have and still do for me, may The Almighty Allah reward you, Aameen