The Leepa Valley is in Azad Kashmir, which is the Pakistani-administered part of the former princely state of Jammu and Kashmir now in Pakistan. It is located 105 kilometres from Muzaffarabad.
Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page
View more random threads:
- Organ Donation, A Circle of Life
- History of Bollywood in 5 minutes
- Mud Riding Attempt Fail
- Best motivational story ( by Sandeep...
- Skilled Pilot
- People 's Life Inside of Indian Village
- Directly from Planet of Japan
- Amazing Or Just Madness ..?
- Messi & Federer in Gillette Ad
- 1-armed weightlifter smashes goals after...