The land of GiantsThe Deosai National Park is located in the Skardu District of Gilgit-Baltistan province, in northern Pakistan. Deosai means 'the land of Giants'. The park is located on the Deosai Plains of the Gilgit-Baltistan geographic region. Deosai is a tourist attraction and lot of tourists who visit Baltistan go to Deosai as well. Deosai Plateau which is the second highest plateau in the world after the Chang Tang in Tibet. In local Balti language, Deosai is called Byarsa, meaning ‘summer place’. The plateau is located at the boundary of the Karakorum and the western Himalayas.
View more random threads:
- Motorway Built Around Couple's Home In China
- Snow in Jerusalem - special edition photos -...
- Dual disasters in Indonesia...
- Pakistan sweet home
- Amazing Stadium in Doha
- Gardens by the Bay
- Namib Desert
- Mamelodi - The City of Tshwane Metropolitan...
- Old- fashioned advertising !
- Morning and evening in Istanbul