These are the world's BEST chocolate chip cookies. I am not kidding. These are the best chocolate chip cookies you will ever eat. You think I'm kidding? I'm not! What's the secret ingredient? Love, of course!
Anyway, if you're a chocolate chip cookie aficionado, you really should try these cookies. They melt in your mouth. They are slightly crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside. They look amazing too. Just on looks alone you'll have people all over you begging for your cookies.
Anyway, there really is a secret ingredient. Watch the video and you'll see what it is.
I'm not kidding when I say these are the world's best chocolate chip cookies. You'll have to try it to believe it. Everyone at my work loves these cookies and I'm somewhat famous for them there. So I simply had to make this video. I know it's not the best quality and we're all backlit, etc., but it's the best I could do in the short time frame that I had.
Enjoy your cookies. Share them at work. You'll become an instant celebrity like me.

Name:  1957.jpg
Views: 251
Size:  58.1 KB

Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page