Vivid Sydney was officially opened by the NSW Premier Mike Baird, as the Sails of iconic Sydney Opera House came alive with world-exclusive, stunning 3D-mapped projections, and the Harbour City was filled with colour and light.
Vivid Sydney, the largest light, music and ideas festival in the Southern Hemisphere, and Australia's Event of the Year, features a huge, free nightly light show of lighting installations, building projections and water theatre around Sydney harbour from 6pm until midnight, as well as live music performances and over 200 creative industry events.
Developed six years ago by Destination NSW, the NSW Government's tourism and major events agency, Vivid Sydney attracted more than 800,000 visitors in 2013.
Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page
View more random threads:
- ICON Yachts - Discovery Channel - Superyachts
- What is Nitric Oxide ?
- The Spine Strengthener Osteoporosis Exercise
- Charlie Bit My Finger Reprise
- Vagamon Drive
- Instructions for Silk Flower Arranging
- FUNNY BOLLYWOOD DANCE
- The Chilling Mystery Of The Black Dahlia
- Old Actors of Pakistan Film Industry
- The Beauty of the Irrational