"Every thought we think and every word we speak is creating our future." Interview from never-before-seen footage from the making of the film on Louise L. Hay
"You Can Heal Your Life" (2009).
Louise L. Hay (born October 8, 1926) is an American motivational author, and the founder of Hay House. She has authored several New Thought self-help books, and is best known for her 1984 book "You Can Heal Your Life".
Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page
View more random threads:
- Sometimes you need friends to get over an...
- Falling hard
- The Quiet City: Winter in Paris
- Girls belly dance in a Metro Station
- How to Make a Simple Animated gif with...
- Rowan Atkinson Dating :)
- Lion vs Hyenas: Pack of Hyenas Attack Lion...
- Video, images of Giant hole in Guatemala City
- Just for laughs gags-Excuse Me
- Lose Weight by Drinking Water