Perhaps you've punched out a paper doll or folded an origami swan? TED Fellow Manu Prakash and his team have created a microscope made of paper that's just as easy to fold and use. A sparkling demo that shows how this invention could revolutionize healthcare in developing countries ... and turn almost anything into a fun, hands-on science experiment.
View more random threads:
- Washington D.C. Vacation Travel Guide
- Sarah Mania! Sarah Palin's Greatest Hits
- Relocation 101: Moving to Sydney
- Venom Trickshots 2
- Bull Vs Horse
- Cheetah and Dog Best Friends
- Tribute To Muhammad Ali
- KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE BALL - Very Funny
- The Best Vegetable Curry Recipe in the...
- The Real Story of Water