Every Jaipur palace including City Palace Jaipur has a great historical and heritage importance. The City Palace is situated in the heart of Jaipur City. This City palace is still a place of residence of Royal Family. It was built by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II. City Palace is an excellent example of Indian architecture (Vastu).
A part of City Palace is converted into museum which is open for all. City Palace museum is divided in seven sections namely Bagghi Khana, Sabha Niwas, Sarvato Bhadra Chowk, Pritam Niwas Chowk, Mubarak Mahal, Sileh Khana and 36 Karkhanas.
City Palace Jaipur is certainly one of the best places to visit in Jaipur. So, don't forget to visit this Jaipur Palace during your Jaipur tour.
Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page
View more random threads:
- Palestine - Israel Solutions
- The Most Motivational Video for Success in...
- Say 'No' to Dirt
- Sexy cleavage creator NuBra
- PEOPLE ARE AWESOME (Kids Edition)
- Devil's Pool Victoria Falls
- US jew whats happening in Israel
- Does eating fish make children smarter? BBC...
- Hermit Crab vs. Conch
- sand art is amzing(must see)