New Delhi, July 14 (ANI): The President's thrust to bring grass-root innovators in the country to the mainstream provided an opportunity to these five innovators to stay at Rashtrapati Bhavan for 20 days (July 1 to20). M. B. Avinash, Tenith Adithyaa, Manisha Mohan, Dharamveer Kamboj and Gurmail Singh Dhonsi – are among the first to get an exposure through the Innovation Scholars-in residence scheme launched by the President in December 11, 2013. The scheme aims to promote the spirit of innovation and giving further impetus to grassroots innovation activities. Meet Manisha Mohan, a fourth year student of Aeronautical Engineering, who has developed Society Harnessing Equipment (SHE), a device to safeguard women from acts of molestation, assault and sexual harassment. M B Avinash, a Ph. D. student at Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research (JNCASR) in Bangalore, has developed a self-cleaning functional molecular material. Another young innovator is Tenith Adithyaa, a Class XI student from Madurai. He has invented a Banana Leaf Technology and Adjustable Electricity Extension Board.
Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page
View more random threads:
- Truth About Life - Motivational Video
- Homemade Water Slide-Ron's Slip n Slide
- Memories of an unexpected journey #1
- 160 Greatest Arnold Schwarzenegger Quotes
- Yoga for Office Workers - All Levels Yoga...
- COURAGE in Palestine
- Nadia Khan Show Banned by Dubai Govt
- Tiny Husband: Larger Than Life Couple Shows...
- The Most Epic Safety Video Ever Made